Saturday 15 October 2016

Quiz for Grade 3: Ontario's Physical Regions

For Grade 3 students, there will be a quiz on Ontario's physical regions in the upcoming weeks.

The three sheets students can review to prepare for the quiz: 
  • Map of Ontario (La carte de l'Ontario)
  • My Personal Dictionary (Mon dictionnaire personnel)
  • How to describe the physical regions of Ontario worksheet (Comment décrire les régions physiques de l'Ontario?)
Students can self-check their understanding using this checklist. 

I am ready for the test if I can...
  • name each physical region on a map of Ontario
  • describe each region using words from my Personal Dictionary
  • describe each region using my own words 
  • identify the physical region shown in a photo (see below)
I will choose 3 photos out of the possible 6 photos shown below. Students will have to identify which region is shown in the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.