Thursday 27 October 2016

Important Notice

Dear parents,

This post is to inform you that starting next week, I will teaching another class at RDPS due to staffing changes. As a result, I will no longer be teaching Grade 2/3 Social Studies to your children.

To ensure some sort of continuity, I will be working with the new teacher to inform him/her of the learning that has taken place in the last two months. I will also pass on information about completed assessments and assignments.

Having already marked the quizzes completed by most of the classes, I will make sure that your children receive their quiz sometime next week. As for the classes who haven't written the quiz, it will ultimately be up to the new teacher to decide what he/she wants to do.

Again, I will do my best to ensure a smooth transition.

Thank you for your understanding and your continued support of your child's education.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

M. Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.