Friday 16 September 2016

Assignment 1: Social Studies Cover Page

Students were introduced to the following definition in class:
Social Studies: The study of people and their relationships with others and the environment. 
After doing a brainstorm on the idea of "Social Studies", students were then asked to create a cover page for their Social Studies duotang. The cover page is a way for students to show what Social Studies means to them.



Success Criteria (used to evaluate the assignment)

On my cover page...
  • ·        I have written “Études Sociales”, “Les communautés du monde” and “Les traditions familiales et communautaires” (for Grade 2
  • I have written “Études Sociales”, “Vivre et travailler en Ontario” and “Les communautés du Canada au début des années 1800” (for Grade 3
  • I have written 3 other words related to Social Studies.
  • ·    I have drawings that are clear and colourful.
  • ·    I have made sure that all of my words and drawings relate to Social Studies. 
  • ·    I have shown my best effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.